Special Events: PNO, Baby Dedication
We typically have our baby dedication once a quarter in all the gathering hours. If you are considering having your child dedicated, below is the information we will need in order to get the presentation ready. We look forward to celebrating this special time with your family!
Please e-mail the following info to Amy-Granger@highlandbc.org
1. Which gathering: 8:40, or 10am?
2. Child's full name
3. Date of Birth
4. Meaning of name (either first, middle, or both)
5. A Scripture (type out the verse(s) and reference)
6. Siblings of child being dedicated
7. Parent's names
8. Names of any Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles that will be standing with you
9. A picture of baby (Can be e-mailed or brought by the office to be scanned)
10. Address and phone number
PARENT'S NIGHT OUT
PNO happens twice a year in February and December. Registration begins 3 weeks before in the LC Lobby.